1. 42nd Middle East Medical Assembly, AUB-MC, April 23-26, 2009.
2. American College of Surgeons 92nd Annual Clinical Congress Chicago, October 8-12, 2006.
3. 10th World Congress of IFSO 2005 Maasricht, The Netherlands (August 31st- September 3rd, 2005).
4. 13th International Congress of the EAES “New Trends in General and Oncologic Surgery from Venice” Venice, Italy (June 1-4, 2005).
5. Attended The European Endoscopic Surgery Conference, Lisbon-Portugal, June 4, 2002.
6. Advanced Course Laparoscopic Aortoiliac Surgery, France (May 10-12,2001)American College of Surgeons, Chicago, October 2000.
7. European Laparosco-Endoscopic Meeting, Nice, June 2000.
8. Middle East Medical Assembly, AUB-MC, May 2000.
9. American College of Surgeons, San Francisco, October 1999.
10. Middle East Medical Assembly, AUB-MC, May 1999.
11. American College of Surgeons, Orlando, October 1998.
12. Middle East Medical Assembly, AUB-MC, May 1998.
13. American College of Surgeon, Chicago, October 1997.
14. European Arabian Medical Congress, October 1997.
15. Middle East Medical Assembly, AUB-MC, May 1997
16. American College of Surgeons. San-Francisco, October 1996.
17. Middle East Medical Assembly, AUB-MC, May 1996.
18. The International Association of Angiology. 17th World Congress, London, April 3-7, 1995.
19. Middle East Medical Assembly, March 1994.
20. Moderator in the post graduate regional symposium on advanced laparoendoscopic surgery. Beirut, January 14, 15, 16, 1994.
21. Coordinator of laparoscopic hernia course held on January 1994 at the American University of Beirut-Department of Surgery.
22. Advanced laparoscopic colorectal surgery course held at Airedalle General Hospital. Keighley West Yord Shire United Kingdom on December 2-3, 1993.
23. The XXVIII TH Middle East Medical Assembly, May 6-10, 1993.
24. The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and the American College of Surgeons Joint Scientific Meeting. May 26-29, 1992
25. The XXVII TH Middle East Medical Assembly, May 6-10, 1992.
26. The First National Symposium on Laproscopic General Surgery, University Hospital of Wales,College of Medicine,Cardiff 28 June 1991.
27. Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. An Intensive Clinical Training Course, 17th, 18th, 19th, June 1991. Department of Surgery Western General Hospital Edinburgh.
28. The British Association of Endocrine Surgeons Annual Meeting. London Hospital Medical College London E1, May 24, 1990.
29. International Vascular Surgeons Meeting, April 1989. Chairing Cross London, United Kingdom.
Aumenta anche la probabilità di rimanere incinta, la resistenza e la risposta alla Medicina-Ricerca stimolazione, dovresti iniziare il trattamento, prima però è bene passare dal medico che vi faccia fare le analisi preliminari. Garantendo erezioni complete e rapporti multipli per un intervallo di tempo di 24-36 ore, non riuscire a mantenere l’erezione può diventare un problema relazionale e di coppia. Questo porta a dover sempre pianificare e coordinare i tuoi desideri sessuali e ciò potrebbe essere estenuante perché implica la pianificazione dell’imprevisto.